The Education Action Network

Taking Back America By Taking Back Our Schools

Karen Gevaert's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"we have become morally diseased.  These sickos are running our schools and governmen…"

Karen Gevaert replied Dec 9, 2021 to The Big Picture in Arizona: Sex Trafficking

2 Dec 11, 2021
Reply by Harry Mathews

"Harry you speak and write your way, I will speak and write my way.  As long as we ha…"

Karen Gevaert replied Oct 23, 2019 to Arizona MassResistance: Speak Out Against Drag Queen Story Hour at MCCCD Meeting TONIGHT

6 Oct 23, 2019
Reply by Harry Mathews

"The announcement was posted on Frosty's calendar events.  Barbara Blewster, Karen Ge…"

Karen Gevaert replied Oct 22, 2019 to Arizona MassResistance: Speak Out Against Drag Queen Story Hour at MCCCD Meeting TONIGHT

6 Oct 23, 2019
Reply by Harry Mathews

"Thank you Harry!!  We a leader for our Mass Resistance."

Karen Gevaert replied Oct 13, 2019 to Outraged parents, citizens, children, and even an elected official blast City Council for Drag Queen Story Hour – Powerful testimonies!

2 Oct 13, 2019
Reply by Harry Mathews

"I don't think parents either don't care or they are ignorant to their children schoo…"

Karen Gevaert replied Sep 4, 2019 to Jeffrey Epstein Is Back From The Dead And Is Now Designing Your Child's Sex Ed Curriculum

2 Sep 4, 2019
Reply by Harry Mathews

"Do we have a MassResistance chapter here in Az?"

Karen Gevaert replied Sep 4, 2019 to Another victory: Texas city stops "Drag Queen Story Hour" after MassResistance pressure

3 Sep 4, 2019
Reply by Harry Mathews

"In the article 'Mass Resistance,'  it stated, " But what would you do if it were you…"

Karen Gevaert replied Aug 17, 2019 to A Wonderful Matching Challenge To Help MassResistance Fight For You

4 Aug 17, 2019
Reply by Harry Mathews

"I definitely will read Kevin's book!!"

Karen Gevaert replied Jul 22, 2019 to Ex-‘Drag Queen’ shares his story – what that lifestyle is really like

1 Jul 22, 2019
Reply by Karen Gevaert

"Public money should be pulled from these so called 'Public' libraries."

Karen Gevaert replied Jul 22, 2019 to Drag Queen Story Hour Comes To Arizona

2 Jul 22, 2019
Reply by Harry Mathews

RSS

© 2022   Created by Harry Mathews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service