Taking Back America By Taking Back Our Schools
While I have been blessed with various opportunities this is the single most important “job” I have held in my adult life was being a full time mother; anything I have ever done or achieved pales in comparison.
Winston Churchill stated:
“There is no doubt that it is around the family and the home that all the greatest virtues, the most dominating virtues of human, are created, strengthened and maintained.”
- The Governing Board of the Peoria Unified School District from 2005-2012; board president 2008 & 2009.
- The Site Councils of Desert Valley Elementary and Ironwood H.S. – PUSD.
- Apostle’s Lutheran Church Board of Education – 2009 – 2013; Preschool Board 2012-February 2013.
- An education panelist at the AZ Right to Life Conference 2008.
- A presenter at The American’s for Prosperity “Defending the American Dream Summit” 2012 Washington D.C.
- A panelist A.C.E. National School Choice Forum 2013.
- A panelist at AZ American’s for Prosperity “Milton Friedman’s Birthday Celebration A Discussion of Common Core” 2013.
- An Associate’s in Business from Somerset County College (Raritan Valley College).
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Business/Marketing from Rutgers University.
- General Accounting - Ethicon Inc.
- Accounts Payable – Polychrome Inc.
- Accounting – Century Office Products.
- Financial Analyst International & Corporate Accounting - Thomas & Betts Corp.
- Instructor - The Stained Glass Shop.
She is a strong opponent of Common Core !