The Education Action Network

Taking Back America By Taking Back Our Schools

E-Mail 3-8-13

Dear Mr. Huppenthal,
Please be advised that at last evening's Maricopa County GOP Executive Guidance Council meeting, the issue of impending Common Core in the state of Arizona was dealt with forthrightly. A Resolution was passed UNANIMOUSLY by every Legislative District Chairman, and the entire Board of Executive Guidance Committee rejecting the entire Common Core educational debacle and was intended to give unequivocal notice to the Arizona legislature and the educational community within Maricopa county that the entire philosophy and program of Common Core is rejected.
As an candidate for Superintendent of Public Education in the great state of Arizona, it would behoove you to realize how unpopular and unwanted the Common Core strategy is and will be vigorously opposed in every effort to institute it within the state.
As a member of the Executive Guidance Committee, I welcome your response in stating your position on the implementation of Common Core within this state because this is a matter of great concern to us and the parents and children in Maricopa county. We will take this into account as the upcoming election draws near.
Thank you for your anticipated response.
Ray Sweeney
PC, LD 28
Member-At-Large, Maricopa County GOP

Views: 214

Replies to This Discussion

Amen!

Yours For Life and Divine Providence,

Beth Hallgren, PCRC D5 Chair

Harry, THIS IS ASTRONOMICAL, please inform us if Huppenthal responds.

Awesome!

Has this been brought up yet?  If this letter doesn't get a response, maybe a bunch of OPT OUT forms will get the message across. http://michellemalkin.com/2013/03/11/attention-parents-common-core-...

How awesome is that! Maybe we can opt out of income taxes now....naaaah, probably not

shimauma said:

Has this been brought up yet?  If this letter doesn't get a response, maybe a bunch of OPT OUT forms will get the message across. http://michellemalkin.com/2013/03/11/attention-parents-common-core-...

I've been saying we should stop paying federal taxes for years. The only thing is we would all have to do it together (kind of like belling the cat) because they couldn't very well arrest us all(we're the ones paying taxes after all)

Hardly anyone in this country has read a book on economics or government. The Feds certainly don't want those things taught in the government schools. If our fellow countrymen ever figure out how they've been scammed by DC (both parties) for 100 years, things will change. I say switch to a national sales tax. That way, NOONE is going to be talking about raising the tax rate. Earl Taylor of the National Center For Constitutional Studies says the same. It is already being done in other countries. I have to go see my Income Tax accountant this week and fork over at least another $750 while he tells me how great his vacation to the tropics was. I think punishment for murder should be waved in such cases.

shimauma said:

I've been saying we should stop paying federal taxes for years. The only thing is we would all have to do it together (kind of like belling the cat) because they couldn't very well arrest us all(we're the ones paying taxes after all)

RSS

© 2020   Created by Harry Mathews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service