The Education Action Network

Taking Back America By Taking Back Our Schools

Nancy Genys's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Honestly -- the fact that states give up their sovereign right to choose and to cont…"

Nancy Genys replied Mar 31, 2014 to The Fatal Flaw Of The Common Core Standards

2 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Harry Mathews

"This is ridiculous.... the name change doesn't change anything!"

Nancy Genys replied Oct 21, 2013 to Don’t Judge a Curriculum by its Cover

4 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Harry Mathews

"Did Utah pull out of Common Core completely? I hadn't heard this!"

Nancy Genys replied Jul 30, 2013 to 'COMMON CORE' IN JEOPARDY AS MORE STATES WITHDRAW

3 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Nancy Genys

"This is not entirely true... the part of no matter what we do. Parents can still hom…"

Nancy Genys replied Jul 15, 2013 to Common Core vs. Heritage Academy's Standards

11 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Carol Clesceri

"Well, maybe for now.... it's my understanding that once fully implemented there is n…"

Nancy Genys replied Jul 14, 2013 to Common Core vs. Heritage Academy's Standards

11 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Carol Clesceri

"Hasn't Heritage Academy adopted Common Core? I heard they did.  "

Nancy Genys replied Jul 14, 2013 to Common Core vs. Heritage Academy's Standards

11 Jul 15, 2013
Reply by Carol Clesceri

"I honestly believe that it's time that parents wake up and realize who cares if they…"

Nancy Genys replied Jun 2, 2013 to Common Core Standard Impacts All Schools: Catholic, Charters, and Private

2 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Harry Mathews

"Harry,  I have gone to the Gilbert School Board Meetings. They are a joke in my opin…"

Nancy Genys replied Apr 13, 2013 to Conservatives spearhead drive at RNC meeting to stop Common Core

7 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Beth K Mathews

"This is a step in the right direction. Let's hope with more people involved in the f…"

Nancy Genys replied Apr 13, 2013 to Conservatives spearhead drive at RNC meeting to stop Common Core

7 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Beth K Mathews

"Wow! I am speechless! Thanks for sharing this."

Nancy Genys replied Mar 29, 2013 to Our Education Leaders Received "Gifts" From Groups Pushing CCSS

5 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Harry Mathews

RSS

© 2020   Created by Harry Mathews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service