The Education Action Network

Taking Back America By Taking Back Our Schools

shimauma's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (36) Replies Latest Activity

"Carly got my youngest offspring fired up, and she votes for the first time next year."

shimauma replied Sep 18, 2015 to Last Night’s Debate Was Disappointing

2 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Harry Mathews

"She's right, students shouldn't have precious learning time wasted on teaching and t…"

shimauma replied May 31, 2015 to When you Refuse the Test (AzMERIT = Standardized Test = High Stakes Test)

2 May 31, 2015
Reply by Harry Mathews

"Peggy my twitter handle is my name that you see here with the number two after it. I…"

shimauma replied Feb 13, 2015 to Official Press Release From Diane Douglas On Governor Ducey's Over Reach on AZ DOE Firings

8 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by shimauma

"Well said Peggy, but we also have to get brave people to run for office."

shimauma replied Feb 12, 2015 to Official Press Release From Diane Douglas On Governor Ducey's Over Reach on AZ DOE Firings

8 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by shimauma

"tweeting this like amazing amounts!! copied @TwitchyTeam @TwitchyPolitics @michellem…"

shimauma replied Feb 12, 2015 to Official Press Release From Diane Douglas On Governor Ducey's Over Reach on AZ DOE Firings

8 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by shimauma

"As a voter and a taxpayer, I am thoroughly DISGUSTED with doug ducey right now. We d…"

8 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by shimauma

"Nice to hear a politician speaking the truth. So rare now days."

shimauma replied Jan 25, 2015 to Arizona State School Chief Blasts Common Core

1 Jan 25, 2015
Reply by shimauma

""Douglas won her election in the race for schools superintendent by a narrow margin"…"

shimauma replied Dec 6, 2014 to A Recall Effort Before Diane Douglas Takes Office?

1 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by shimauma

"Can't have the truth getting around out there. How will the state education regime g…"

shimauma replied Dec 2, 2014 to AZ Dept of Education Retaliates Against Tucson Teacher Against Common Core

4 Dec 5, 2014
Reply by Harry Mathews

"My youngest is about to graduate. She won't be affected by the commie indoctrination…"

shimauma replied Nov 29, 2014 to The Simplest And Most Obvious Incontrovertible Reason To Oppose Common Core

1 Nov 29, 2014
Reply by shimauma

RSS

© 2020   Created by Harry Mathews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service