The Education Action Network

Taking Back America By Taking Back Our Schools

Is It Now Legal For Illegal Aliens To Enroll Their Children Or Someone Elses Children Into An Arizona School?

A recent press release from the The AZ Department of Indoctrination (A.K.A. DOE) indicates that you do not even need a Social Security number in order to enroll children, yours and anyone elses for that matter, into any Arizona school. Based on the following requirements, could an illegal alien enroll children into an Arizona school? 

The requirements are as follows:

Local educational agencies are required to provide all children with equal access to public education at the elementary and secondary level. The U.S. Supreme Court held in Plyer v. Doe, 457 U.S. 202 (1982) that the undocumented or noncitizen status of a student (or his or her parent or guardian) is irrelevant to that student’s entitlement to an elementary and secondary public education.

In general, students will fall into one of two groups: (1) those whose parent or legal guardian is able to provide documentation bearing his or her name and address; and (2) those whose parent or legal guardian cannot document his or her own residence because of extenuating circumstances including, but not limited to, that the family’s household is multi-generational. Different documentation is required for each circumstance.

1. Parent(s) or legal guardian(s) that maintains his or her own residence: The parent or legal guardian must complete and sign a form indicating his or her name, the name of the school district, school site, or charter school in which the student is being enrolled, and provide one of the following documents, which bear the parent or legal guardian’s full name and residential address or physical description of the property where the student resides (no P.O. Boxes):
• Valid Arizona driver’s license, Arizona identification card
• Valid Arizona motor vehicle registration
• Valid Arizona Address Confidentiality Program authorization card
• Property deed
• Mortgage documents
• Property tax bill
• Rental agreement or lease (including Section 8 agreement or off-base military housing)
• Utility bill (water, electric, gas, cable, phone)
• Bank or credit card statement
• W-2 wage statement
• Payroll stub
• Certificate of tribal enrollment (506 Form) or other identification issued by a recognized Indian tribe located in Arizona
• Other documentation from a state, tribal, or federal agency (Social Security Administration, Veterans’
Administration, Arizona Department of Economic Security, etc.)
• Temporary on-base billeting facility (for military families)
A model Arizona Residency Documentation Form is available for schools at the end of this document.

2. Parent(s) or legal guardian(s) that does not maintain his or her own residence: The parent or legal guardian must have an affidavit of shared residency form completed indicating his or her name, the name of the school district, school site, or charter school in which the student is being enrolled, and submit a signed, notarized affidavit for the person who maintains the residence where the student lives attesting to the fact that the student resides at that address, along with a document from the bulleted list bearing the name and address of the person who maintains the residence. A model Affidavit of Shared Residence form is available for schools at the end of this

Press Release of 4-20-19:

Views: 52

Replies to This Discussion

 You need to find the contact person for the Arizona Jural assembly and form your Common Law Grand Jury. see Williams v US Antinon Scalia for the majority...

This is a fight and you are not using all of your weapons. Take Heed.



Harry Mathews created this Ning Network.

© 2022   Created by Harry Mathews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service