The Education Action Network

Taking Back America By Taking Back Our Schools

Harry Mathews 

At the most recent Gilbert School Boards meeting I spoke out about a couple of textbooks that were up for review that i thought were not good choices for the district. I was accused of trying to destroy the school for my comments. And now my house has been egged. I guess this is what happens if you disagree with the school district bullies. This is just the latest in a series of harassing events. See the pictures attached here of the egged light that shines on the American flag in my front yard. Perhaps the district thugs are also offended by old glory. I understand that the GPS board president Staci Burk has been constantly harassed and terrorized.

DSCN1248.JPG

DSCN1249.JPG

Views: 165

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

The last pic DSCN1247 is a closeup 

These are the "Professionals". 

Remember Scott Walker and the Teachers' Unions?  This behavior was encouraged at a union meeting last summer.  Remember, it's all about the children.

Terrorized and harassed are crimes--has this been reported to the police?  Harry,  you care, so that makes you a "threat."  I would put up a surveillance camera.

Yes, filed a police report. Yes, installing security cameras

karen gevaert said:

Terrorized and harassed are crimes--has this been reported to the police?  Harry,  you care, so that makes you a "threat."  I would put up a surveillance camera.

HOW FREAKING IMMATURE!!  remember inside every power hungry libturd is a spoiled child stomping his foot that he can't get his way all the time.

RSS

© 2022   Created by Harry Mathews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service