The Education Action Network

Taking Back America By Taking Back Our Schools

Posted: 2014-11-02

[EVNN Editor's note: Original Title to this article:

Hundreds of Thousands in Outside $$$ Battling to Unseat Gilbert School Board Conservatives ]

 

11-2-14 (reprinted with permission from Gilbert Watch)

This November 4, we will find out what Gilbert residents are made of.  For you see, in the age of information, ignorance is a choice.  

Guess who's getting involved in making sure that Jill Humpherys gets re-elected, and that Democrat Charles Santa Cruz is elected to the board, and that conservatives Ron Bellus and Dawn Brimhall are nothing but a memory?  

Did you get your mailer?  (See below.)  Notice who funded it?

Revive Arizona Now.      

Thanks to a couple of conservatives who did their homework, we know that theNational Education Association (teachers' union) contributed $500,000 to Revive Arizona Now.  The Democratic Legislative Committee:  $200,000.  Planned Parenthood:  $20,000.  (By the way, Planned Parenthood sent out a blast email asking you to thank Jill Humpherys for voting to retain information in a biology textbook that informs your child on how to abort her child.)  Click HERE to see the Campaign Finance Report.

Also, Every Voice donated $20,000 to Revive AZ Now. Donors to Every Voice include the Tides Foundation, NEA, Sierra Club, and UFCW. Click HERE.   

The Left will do anything to hang on to their domination of K-12, including throwing money at a local school board race.  They aren't afraid of all conservatives, just the effective ones.

See Also:

Gilbert School Board Meeting Tonight:  Invocation Returns After 14 ...

Gilbert School Board:  Thanks for Standing up for Transparency and ...

Ron Bellus Supports GPS Board Agenda Approval Change

The Accomplishments of the Gilbert Schools Governing Board

Gilbert Schools Governing Board Sets a Standard of Excellence

God's Name Will be Heard again in Gilbert after 14 years of Silence

 

http://www.gilbertwatch.com/index.cfm/blog/hundreds-of-thousands-in...

Views: 204

Replies to This Discussion

Yet are we to believe Jill Humpherys is against abortion, as she stated after voting for non-compliance to a Pro-Life law? This is as bad as Common Core math.

Everyone beware, Planned Parenthood is on alert because they are being exposed nationally and here locally. They will pull out all the stops and our tax money to stay in business.

And in case you didn't know, the Arizona Teachers Union partners with Planned Parenthood to groom potential candidates, primarily for school board, who can then move up to higher offices.

Just remember David Schapira and the damage he does at all levels in Tempe. It's for the children.

Did Jill say she was against abortion?

Peggy McClain said:

Yet are we to believe Jill Humpherys is against abortion, as she stated after voting for non-compliance to a Pro-Life law? This is as bad as Common Core math.

Everyone beware, Planned Parenthood is on alert because they are being exposed nationally and here locally. They will pull out all the stops and our tax money to stay in business.

And in case you didn't know, the Arizona Teachers Union partners with Planned Parenthood to groom potential candidates, primarily for school board, who can then move up to higher offices.

Just remember David Schapira and the damage he does at all levels in Tempe. It's for the children.
I was told after the vote she asked to clarify her non-compliance vote by saying she's against abortion. If I am incorrect, someone please let me know.

Either way, I don't understand why any elected official would vote to not comply with a law. It wouldn't be to get Planned Parsnthood donations and volunteers for a campaign would it? (David Schapira in Tempe)

Leftist see themselves as being above the law. Perhaps we could call it believing in their "Divine Right Of Socialism" or perhaps more accurately their "Demonic Rite Of Socialism"

Peggy McClain said:

I was told after the vote she asked to clarify her non-compliance vote by saying she's against abortion. If I am incorrect, someone please let me know.

Either way, I don't understand why any elected official would vote to not comply with a law. It wouldn't be to get Planned Parsnthood donations and volunteers for a campaign would it? (David Schapira in Tempe)
Well, yesterday I got in a Twitter war with Corey Woods, a current Tempe councilman. He supports the work of the TUHSD Sex Ed committee. In two tweets I asked if if he supports their curriculum even though it's non-compliant with SB1009. He continued to say he supports them.

He and new Tempe Council member David Schapire will give us citizens quite a ride I'm afraid.

They suffer from an incurable disease. In this case you can't fix stupid. Got to vote the dirtbags out. You need to start preparing the groundwork immediately for the next election. Let me know if you need any help. If you put your mind to it you'll clean their clock in 2016

Peggy McClain said:

Well, yesterday I got in a Twitter war with Corey Woods, a current Tempe councilman. He supports the work of the TUHSD Sex Ed committee. In two tweets I asked if if he supports their curriculum even though it's non-compliant with SB1009. He continued to say he supports them.

He and new Tempe Council member David Schapire will give us citizens quite a ride I'm afraid.

RSS

© 2021   Created by Harry Mathews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service