The Education Action Network

Taking Back America By Taking Back Our Schools

Government Says Parents Cannot Send Lunches With Children To School Anymore Unless They Have A Doctor’s Note

Monday, October 21, 2013 7:17

(Before It's News)

FEDERAL GOVERNMENT: YOUR PRESCHOOLER CAN’T BRING A LUNCH FROM HOME WITHOUT A DOCTOR’S NOTE

Not even a preschooler’s lunch can be free from Federal control. Health conscious parents are not allowed to opt their children out of eating the processed, nutritionally-deficient, genetically-modified garbage food without approval from a doctor. Pink Floyd was right. 

This parent lives in Richmond, Virginia. 

http://www.momdot.com/a-doctors-note-for-gmos/

What a disgusting thing to say.  NOBODY has the right to get between a prent andhis/her child.  That is a relationship nobody has any say in.  If the government thinks they can inbetween them, there is going to be a problem.  This is outrageous. -Mort

Views: 162

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm from Virginia and am living in Florida, but they will not tell me I can't send in a lunch from home for my child. This is nothing more than government control over what your child eats. Next they will be telling you what TV shows they can watch, what time you have to put them to bed, ect. Government is getting to big for their pants and it's time for us to tell THEM what's what, not the other way around. I send my child's lunch in everyday and that is the way it's going to stay!

Have you heard of "P20"?

brenda p. harrell said:

I'm from Virginia and am living in Florida, but they will not tell me I can't send in a lunch from home for my child. This is nothing more than government control over what your child eats. Next they will be telling you what TV shows they can watch, what time you have to put them to bed, ect. Government is getting to big for their pants and it's time for us to tell THEM what's what, not the other way around. I send my child's lunch in everyday and that is the way it's going to stay!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

About

Harry Mathews created this Ning Network.

© 2022   Created by Harry Mathews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service