The Education Action Network

Taking Back America By Taking Back Our Schools

Destroying America from Inside the Classroom by Tom DeWeese

I got the link to this article through the Maricopa County Republican Briefs as I am now a Precinct Committeeman. http://www.newswithviews.com/DeWeese/tom161.htm 

While we are waking up and doing our best to take our country back, the schools are undermining us daily! We have to take our SCHOOLS back, too!

Merrianne

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Tom DeWeese was one of the first individuals I read about 6 years ago who actively and intelligently spoke against International Baccalaureate (IB). The Progressives have dismissed him as a "kook", but we know who the real kooks are.

We absolutely have to take back our schools! Please read this article by DeWeese:

http://www.newswithviews.com/DeWeese/tom4.htm

and visit my website: Truth About IB

in liberty,
Lisa
Hi Merrianne,

I plan to read some of the books you brought to light as soon as possible. Who turned you on to "From Crayons to Condoms" ? I'm sure it'll make me angry and sick at heart, but hopefully useful for motivating & informing others. Are you going to be able to go to the Tax day Rally? We all need to coordinate what kind of materials to have available or at least on display .

Kathy
I got an e-mail from World Net Daily and saw they had a store.I was looking around in the store and they had a $.99 section so I was checking it out. Evidently they rotate what books are in there because the next time I went in, it is about $9.95. Anyhow, I found it in there. I should have bought more, but figured I could later. I have since found it on Amazon and just sent it to both of my kids who have teenagers. Yes, it will make you angry and sick, but we have to know this stuff so we can fight it!

I'm pretty sure we signed up to have a voter registration table at the Tax Day Rally. My husband is normally dressed in his Founding Fathers outfit that I made him. I hadn't thought of bringing the book, but that's a good idea. We took the seminar on The Making of America which was wonderful. We bought that book and could bring it as well.

Thanks. Merrianne

Kathy E. Bessler said:
Hi Merrianne,

I plan to read some of the books you brought to light as soon as possible. Who turned you on to "From Crayons to Condoms" ? I'm sure it'll make me angry and sick at heart, but hopefully useful for motivating & informing others. Are you going to be able to go to the Tax day Rally? We all need to coordinate what kind of materials to have available or at least on display .

Kathy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Harry Mathews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service