The Education Action Network

Taking Back America By Taking Back Our Schools

Dale Langkilde's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, my reference to can't had to do with my memory not what can be done!"

Dale Langkilde replied May 28, 2014 to Appointment of Teachers to Committees in the Mesa Unified School District

8 May 28, 2014
Reply by Dale Langkilde

"That is questionable. When Wayne L Gardner (Lawyer) was president of the Board back…"

Dale Langkilde replied May 28, 2014 to Appointment of Teachers to Committees in the Mesa Unified School District

8 May 28, 2014
Reply by Dale Langkilde

"Perhaps find a lawyer (parent) who would be willing to look into the matter perhaps…"

8 May 28, 2014
Reply by Dale Langkilde

"By who, what lawyer?"

8 May 28, 2014
Reply by Dale Langkilde

"Read the details of the Bargain Agreement, it spells out the committees selection co…"

Dale Langkilde replied May 19, 2014 to Second Amendment not assessed in Mesa School District, ANYONE CARE?

15 May 19, 2014
Reply by Dale Langkilde

"Its even more important to get good committed conservatives parents on the committee…"

Dale Langkilde replied May 19, 2014 to Second Amendment not assessed in Mesa School District, ANYONE CARE?

15 May 19, 2014
Reply by Dale Langkilde

"To get a copy of the Bargain Agreement start with Human Resources Supervisor, Certif…"

15 May 19, 2014
Reply by Dale Langkilde

"I have brought the issue to the attention of Dr. Michael Cowan and also the Mesa Tri…"

15 May 19, 2014
Reply by Dale Langkilde

"This is an old issue that I thought had been resolved, however, apparently it has no…"

Dale Langkilde replied May 18, 2014 to Second Amendment not assessed in Mesa School District, ANYONE CARE?

15 May 19, 2014
Reply by Dale Langkilde

""

Dale Langkilde replied May 18, 2014 to Second Amendment not assessed in Mesa School District, ANYONE CARE?

15 May 19, 2014
Reply by Dale Langkilde

RSS

© 2020   Created by Harry Mathews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service