The Education Action Network

Taking Back America By Taking Back Our Schools

Harry Mathews's Discussions (1,443)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to be at the LD22 meeting on the 17th as we are having elections and the cons…"

Harry Mathews replied Nov 13, 2010 to Nov. 17 - IB Program Information Night, North High School, Phoenix

7 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by shimauma

"Yes that is a good idea - hand out flyers"

Harry Mathews replied Nov 13, 2010 to Nov. 17 - IB Program Information Night, North High School, Phoenix

7 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by shimauma

"Shane, i am planning to file a FOIA request for info from GUSD. This should be a goo…"

Harry Mathews replied Sep 8, 2010 to Salarys - East Valley School Superintendants

12 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Harry Mathews

"Yes! We definitely need more transparency in the accounting of our schools. As we fo…"

Harry Mathews replied Aug 20, 2010 to Salarys - East Valley School Superintendants

12 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Harry Mathews

"I copied this from a news article-these were the only schools listed. We'll need to…"

Harry Mathews replied Aug 20, 2010 to Salarys - East Valley School Superintendants

12 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Harry Mathews

"Dennis Prager's motto is that he prefers clarity over agreement. The narratives that…"

Harry Mathews replied Aug 9, 2010 to A Speech Every American High School Principal Should Give

5 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Harry Mathews

"The ethnic-studies groups that Dennis Prager is talking about are ethnic-based hate…"

Harry Mathews replied Aug 9, 2010 to A Speech Every American High School Principal Should Give

5 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Harry Mathews

"Yes! Think of the Children and maybe you won't notice them picking your pocket! "

Harry Mathews replied Jul 23, 2010 to SCANDAL! - Arizona’s Private School Tuition Tax Credits

4 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Harry Mathews

"It is what "Education" does best"

Harry Mathews replied Jul 23, 2010 to SCANDAL! - Arizona’s Private School Tuition Tax Credits

4 Jul 23, 2010
Reply by Harry Mathews

"Florida school district bans Bibles on Religious Freedom Day Maitland-based Liberty…"

Harry Mathews replied Jul 1, 2010 to National Council on Bible Curriculum in Public Schools

6 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Harry Mathews

RSS

© 2017   Created by Harry Mathews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service