The Education Action Network

Taking Back America By Taking Back Our Schools

karen gevaert's Discussions (129)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Never say "CAN"T,  This district has been corrupt for so long, it will probably take…"

karen gevaert replied May 28, 2014 to Appointment of Teachers to Committees in the Mesa Unified School District

8 May 28, 2014
Reply by Dale Langkilde

"The "Bargain Agreement" is definitely a questionable piece of regulation --- if a la…"

karen gevaert replied May 28, 2014 to Appointment of Teachers to Committees in the Mesa Unified School District

8 May 28, 2014
Reply by Dale Langkilde

"Some time ago a parent (who just happened to be a lawyer) had a complaint regarding…"

8 May 28, 2014
Reply by Dale Langkilde

"This is definitely a "GOOD OLE BOY" play by my rules group.  Complaints do not work…"

karen gevaert replied May 27, 2014 to Appointment of Teachers to Committees in the Mesa Unified School District

8 May 28, 2014
Reply by Dale Langkilde

"Good luck with Dr. Cowan, the Mesa Ed. Committee took a complaint re. a teacher prob…"

karen gevaert replied May 19, 2014 to Second Amendment not assessed in Mesa School District, ANYONE CARE?

15 May 19, 2014
Reply by Dale Langkilde

" "

karen gevaert replied May 19, 2014 to Second Amendment not assessed in Mesa School District, ANYONE CARE?

15 May 19, 2014
Reply by Dale Langkilde

" "

15 May 19, 2014
Reply by Dale Langkilde

"I attended the Mesa School Board meetings and came away so frustrated that I had to…"

15 May 19, 2014
Reply by Dale Langkilde

"You are really missing something when one does not attend one of these Ed. state boa…"

karen gevaert replied Dec 3, 2013 to Dec. 2 Arizona State Board Meeting

3 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Erin

RSS

© 2020   Created by Harry Mathews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service