The Education Action Network

Taking Back America By Taking Back Our Schools

Merrianne Geisdorf's Discussions (61)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Awesome! Too bad all of my grandchildren are out of state."

Merrianne Geisdorf replied Jul 11, 2012 to IMPORTANT: Upcoming Kimber Academy meetings not to miss! TV spotlight & newspaper article for Kimber Academy !

1 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Merrianne Geisdorf

"The parent involvement part sounds good, especially since we're seeing a lot of scho…"

Merrianne Geisdorf replied Dec 13, 2011 to Arizona PTA 2011-2012 Legislative Platform

2 Dec 13, 2011

"What an excellent idea! Do you/we have a flyer put together to hand out? "

Merrianne Geisdorf replied Nov 12, 2010 to Nov. 17 - IB Program Information Night, North High School, Phoenix

7 Nov 13, 2010
Reply by shimauma

"I will do it!!"

Merrianne Geisdorf replied Jul 1, 2010 to National Council on Bible Curriculum in Public Schools

6 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Harry Mathews

"When I called and asked about the materials to present to the School Board, I told t…"

Merrianne Geisdorf replied Jul 1, 2010 to National Council on Bible Curriculum in Public Schools

6 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Harry Mathews

"Awesome!!"

Merrianne Geisdorf replied Jun 21, 2010 to National Council on Bible Curriculum in Public Schools

6 Jul 1, 2010
Reply by Harry Mathews

"Hi there. We've missed you!!! You can always go next week, assuming they meet weekly…"

Merrianne Geisdorf replied Jun 11, 2010 to National Council on Bible Curriculum in Public Schools

5 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Harry Mathews

"YAHOO! Arizona is one of the 38 states, so I wrote them to find out which schools it…"

Merrianne Geisdorf replied Jun 11, 2010 to National Council on Bible Curriculum in Public Schools

5 Jun 13, 2010
Reply by Harry Mathews

"I got an e-mail from World Net Daily and saw they had a store.I was looking around i…"

Merrianne Geisdorf replied Mar 27, 2010 to Destroying America from Inside the Classroom by Tom DeWeese

3 Mar 27, 2010

RSS

© 2018   Created by Harry Mathews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service