The Education Action Network

Taking Back America By Taking Back Our Schools

Nancy Genys's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"Can you please help me understand this -- what do the crossed out lines mean and the…"

Nancy Genys replied Mar 21, 2013 to AZ HB2047: Now that they have passed it, let's see what's in it CORRECTION!! THIS POSTING IS INACCURATE. IT IS NOT THE MOST CURRENT READING- SORRY FOR MIXUP

3 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Harry Mathews

"Interesting article. I have to say though, John Dewey was no friend to education eit…"

Nancy Genys replied Feb 27, 2013 to U of C Lab School Teacher Calls Common Core “Soviet Style Gosplan”

1 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Nancy Genys

"How can they mandate that private schooled or home schooled students adhere to commo…"

Nancy Genys replied Feb 20, 2013 to The Truth about Common Core: The Selous Foundation For Public Policy Research

2 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Harry Mathews

"So if I understand you, Indiana is NOT going to do common core anymore? It was my un…"

Nancy Genys replied Feb 14, 2013 to Bill to Pull Common Core Out of Indiana Clears Senate Education Committee

3 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Harry Mathews

"I would go to the meeting if you let me know when! "

Nancy Genys replied Feb 6, 2013 to Common Core: Stabbed In The Back By Our Own State Legislature

3 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Merrianne Geisdorf

"Thanks for sharing all these articles about Common Core. I have been sharing most of…"

Nancy Genys replied Feb 5, 2013 to Common Core-A Trojan Horse for Education Reform

1 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Nancy Genys

"The government always markets their new required programs as the answer to all our e…"

Nancy Genys replied Jan 19, 2013 to Railroaded By PARCC and Common Core

4 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by Beth K Mathews

RSS

© 2020   Created by Harry Mathews.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service